Has a whole year of Zoom and other online meeting software driven you nuts? Bad quality audio, horrible web-cam quality, background noise etc? Chances are, people are still not sure on how to deliver like the pro’s do, sometimes not even the pro themselves. This revolution in how human kind has been communicating in 2020 and beyond is now forcing us to adapt or simple to opt-out.
In this course you will acquire the technical skills and understand the visual queues that will enhance your proficiency in conducting Zoom Presentations for Conference calls. Be the outstanding caller on any platform and take the lead in creating the best possible scenario with tools you already have at your disposal and/or with widely available cheap props.
No prior technical or visual skills required to enter the course and it is open for all ages.
After this course you will be able to better understand the following concepts
- Camera settings & Using Mobile Phones and DSLRs as Web Cameras
- External Audio (Speakers, Headphones and Headsets)
- Optimal Internet Connection Settings
- Decor & Interior Design Techniques
Materials Required :
- Desktop Computer / Laptop with Webcamera or Mobile Phone
- Lavalier Microphone
- LED Ring Light
- Desk Lamp
- RGB Light Strip
- DSLR Camera with USB Cable
This course is conducted Online in Four Segments
- Introduction and Problem Statement
- Technical Setup
- Creative and Artistic Effects
- Common Issues and FAQs
In this course, participants will be required to record videos of their setting before and after the changes and share on our Telegram platform for individual feedback.
Date: Saturday 27th of February 2021
Time: 1pm – 3pm MYT
Course Fee: RM45